Friday, June 26, 2009

saat-saat berharga

huh.. today is my last day in seremban... cause we're heading to selangor first to fetch my grandma... she wants to follow too.. yes.. of course.. i'm the first grandchild to be in the university... kinda excited, proud, happy.... but also..sad... i believe that i'm not going back to seremban for several month... i think so~

in our plan.. we're heading to selangor by this night, stay one night in kampung, than... move on to parit buntar perak by tomrrow and then only went to perlis to send me to UniMAP.. hurm~

just wanna say... i'll miss my bed.. the place where i spend more at home.. even to online i'll bet at my bed... it's the most comfortable place for me...

i'll miss my cat... sometimes i think i would like to bring them along.. but.. sure it can't be.. heh~

and also... i'll miss my family...naa~ it's ok.. i'm not going there to flirt but to study...mom, dad, alif, mok, tam, teh.. please pray for kakak k... i'll be missing u guys.. huk3

it's ok then.as.the.one.i.like.before.is.so.far.away.from.me~

2 comments:

nadiah_y said...

all the best~!!!! jao kot... jgn lupe blie kn ak paper.... hua3... masalah baru. ak dpt unisel.... ak tau ko x bukak....x pe... in case ko bukak blog ko nie after several month kn..... hua3

Irsya said...

heh..asal aku kena blikan ko pape? hahahah..aku ikut cakap tiqah... it's up to you... it's on ur decision now.. ikut gerak hati ok... duit mana2 bley cr..